Facebook

Rebecca Bird-Syphus's Facebook profile

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas


I am really excited about christmas this year.  We put our tree up the week of Thanksgiving, I have all of my shopping done, we went to see Santa, and I have tons of activities planned for the kids.  We are decorating ornaments for Grandma tonight, then next monday we will be decorating a gingerbread house, we will hopefully get out to see the Tuachan Nativity, and our Family Christmas party will be really fun. ( Elyza has to sing a song, so we need to work on that too.)  Hope everyone has an excellent holiday season.  Hopefully I'll get around to posting before Christmas.

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

I saw your ornaments on mom's tree, they're way cute! I want to do something like that with my kids pictures.