Facebook

Rebecca Bird-Syphus's Facebook profile

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Las Vegas

Alan and I went and stayed in Las Vegas last weekend because he had to catch a flight to Texas on sunday morning. While we were there we did a few different activities. Most seeming to be food related. So, first thing saturday, we went and used Alan's gift certificate to THE GUN STORE. I wasn't sure how this gift was going to pan out, but Alan loved it. He chose to shoot a M16, an automatic rifle, and something else I don't know the name of. As you can see from his target. He totally saved the chick.
After that we did some shopping and I got a new bling cell phone cover.
We checked in at the Hard Rock. My favorite hotel we have stayed at so far by the way.
We then planned an early dinner at PF Changs. We then tried to catch the IMAX 3D showing of Avatar. Totally missed it, so we decided to head back to the hotel. On our way to our room we passed the Pink Taco and decided to eat again. Well, we were just planning on getting some dessert, but well.....I think I just found my new favorite place, despite the name.
Anyway, now you have a complete run down of my weekend.


3 comments:

sara sue said...

hahahahahahaha! probably alan

Larzipan said...

I bet he's really proud of that target. As if in some random real life scenario he'll come across this actual scene and have an M16 in his hands loaded and ready to go. Love it! Also, Pink Taco? Really? I guess I'll have to try it!

Anonymous said...

nice, i just brought even more different emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info