Facebook

Rebecca Bird-Syphus's Facebook profile

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas

Ok, so there are obviously a lot of things that have been going on this last year, but I don't think I am going to back track. I'll do Christmas. That's all you get.

So here is Christmas morning.
Here is my parent's Christmas party, which is always fun. All the grandkids love that Santa makes an appearance every year. Plus, the talent show. They are all a bunch of spotlight hogs. Haha...just kidding. This is Cohen and his best bud Santa.
The kids gingerbread house.
Elyza's Christmas concert for her choir class.....she loves this class! It is so much fun and they put on a pretty good show.
Our Christmas projects this year.

3 comments:

candice said...

It's about time we had some pictures!! Glad to see you still alive. Merry Christmas, looks like you had a good one. Your kids are adorable.

Shawn said...

wow, has it really been that long since I've seen your kids? They look like they've grown so much! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

{Annie N.} said...

SO fun to see your kids! The are so grown up since I saw them last. Keep up the blogging lady! :)